So, the second month is over and I am putting down my second entry in my hair diaries journal. I didn't try out any DIY or any hardcore deep conditioning treatment coz I am too lazy. But, some product probably saved my hair.
What did I do in February?
- Ok, I added rosemary EO to the shampoo to give it a nice twist and see how would the results turn out. So far, its fine but nothing extra-ordinary.
- Now, you would also be interested in how rosemary EO worked for me which I mentioned in my last month's hair diary. I have not seen any major improvement or anything but to be honest, it's a little soon to say anything as hair always takes time to show any difference.
- Also, I heard that cinnamon is amazing in increasing blood circulation so I was thinking of getting its EO. And, I would be researching more on the EO's good for hair and would be reporting back.
- And, I did regular oil treatments, not even hot. That was the limit to my hair care routine. I know I gotta try harder to reach my goal!!!
- Btw, my hair is already developing split ends. I know why? Because, my hair had been uncut for a long time and the hair cut last month had not been more than a little trim and style change so I gotta trim my hair a little regularly till all the split ends are resolved.
- Shampoo - Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo
- Conditioner - Liz Earle Hair Treatment Mask + Wella Kolestint after-color Shine Treatment (only twice or thrice)
- Leave-in Treatment - Biotique Bio Almond & Cashew Fresh Replenishing Serum + Dove Nourishing Oil Care Vita Oil Serum + The Body Shop Polynesian Monoi Oil
- Hair Oil - Biotique Flame of the Forest + Kama Ayurveda Brigandi
- Combs - The Body Shop Detangling Comb, Lass Cosmetics Neem Wood Comb, The Body Shop Wooden Quill Brush
So, guys, any tips which I should use???
Related Posts:My Hair Diaries - January 2012