- I know this one is the most difficult. Chew everyday 2-3 leaves of Neem. I know it sounds disgusting. Believe me, it tastes really horrible. I have done it. At last, I could not bear to chew so I started swallowing the leaves. Wash them properly before in taking them. Do not boil them. A help would be take them with honey or jaggery. And, follow it up with a glass of water. Do not worry if you vomit in the starting days. Your body and taste buds will adapt gradually to it. And, the results are too good to ignore. In take of neem leaves would clean your system internally, improve the body metabolism and toxins elimination process. It would clean your blood of impurities and as a result, give you a clear skin. It even helps you get rid of constipation and improves your immune system.
- You can boil neem leaves in water and pour the water in your bath tub or use it for bathing. It would get rid of all skin disorders gradually. It helps in getting rid of bacteria at private parts and even the repelling body odor.
- If you get any skin allergy, boil the neem leaves and apply the water on the allergy after letting it cool. Chilled will work even better. It will soothe your skin. And, the allergy will subside in a day or two. Last September, I had got this severe allergy which my dermatologist could not even diagnose. It had subsided with application of neem water.You can even apply neem paste on your allergies. I think it should be more effective.
- You can store the neem water in small batches and use it to make face packs. It would be great help with pimples and acne.
- If you get hold of neem oil, it treats acne really quick. Applying neem oil keeps your skin safe from any bacteria and fungal infection.
- Of course, I forget to mention. Chewing neem leaves would help with cleaning your teeth also. And, just in case, you are thinking that you can substitute neem leaves with neem water. Do not do that. Because, when you boil neem leaves, a strange pungent odor comes which will repel you from drinking the water. Surely, you would even lose you apetite, the odor is that strong.
- You can make a neem face pack by grinding the neem leaves with some water. It is a great face mask for anti-bacterial purposes. It heals acne really quick.
- In case of any nicks and cuts, injuries and skin burns, you can apply neem oil, neem water or neem leaves paste over it. It gives great relief.
- Neem can also be a part of the refreshing face spray.
- Dry the neem leaves well under sun and powder them. Make small pouches containing the powder and put several of these pouches in your cupboards. Your cupboards would be free of moth infestation. And, you do not have to bother with changing the pouches everyday. They will work up to an year. You can replace them again after an year. You may put your favorite essential oil in the neem leaves powder to impart a pleasant fragrance to your cupboards and clothes.
If you did like the post, please please do share it with your friends.