eye care. Today, I would like to talk to you about some home remedies which can help us combat problems like dark circles, puffy eyes and wrinkles.
- Place chilled slices of cucumber or Apple on your eyes and relax for 10-15 minutes. Do this daily and you will see results in a week or two.
- Apply chilled tea bags or cotton balls to your eyes. They also work in same way.
- Place chilled inverted tea spoons on your eyes.
- Saturate cotton balls with chilled milk and place them on your eyes. Milk provides relief to your eyes, helps in lightening the color and cleanses the eye area gently.
- Apply herbal tea (green tea preferably) on your eye area with cotton balls. This would also clean your eyes.
- Apply warm tea bags on your eyes.
- Put a slice of freshly cut fig on your eye bags and see them disappear magically.
- Slice of potato also works beautifully on puffy eyes.
- Cold compresses are good.
- Put a thin layer of egg white under your eyes to remove the wrinkles.
- Pure castor oil prevents formation of wrinkles.
- Massage pure coconut oil gently on the area having wrinkles at bed time.
- Mix turmeric with sugarcane juice and apply to prevent wrinkles and slow aging.
- Rub a slice of pineapple or green apple on your wrinkles.
- Mix lemon juice with honey and apply several times a day to fade away wrinkles.
Other home remedies.